Palo Duro Canyon - White Sands National Monument - Bosque del Apache Wildlife Refuge - Durango - Caprock Canyon
- This two-week road trip at the end of October 2018 began at Palo Duro Canyon State Park located in the Pan Handle of Texas, 5 hours north of Dallas Fort Worth.
- From here we traveled east into New Mexico to our next destination, Cloudcroft NM and White Sands National Monument.
- Next stop was Sorroco NM which was our base for the day trips into Bosque Del Apache Wildlife Refuge
- Next, the Durango, Colorado area to visit with friends and sight see
- Homeward bound eastbound in Colorado and into New Mexico via Albuquerque and back into the Pan Handle of Texas to Caprock Canyon State Park